Girls, is it normal for a girl to ask her male friend to feel her legs after she shaved them?

Anonymous
So for context, I've known her for 6 months. We're both single. I did always sort of have a tiny crush on her, but I'm asexual, so it's really hard to tell.

But she's my best friend, and we do everything together. We play video games, we go swimming, we go shopping for new clothes, we go on walks, we cook together, etc.

We're both touchy feely, and we hug a lot. She also pecks me on the cheek, as we're both Brazilians, and it's just normal.

However. We were playing video games on her couch the other day. She beat me, and I was like good game! And then we decided to take a snack break.

And then, she was like, "Hey, noticed how I basically stopped wearing pants, and now only wear shorts?"

And I was like, "I didn't pay attention until now, but yes, I did notice."

She was like, "I've been working out a lot more, and my legs have been getting really toned. And not only that, but I began moisturizing a lot. So they're baby angel soft."

And I just sort of began to blush, and don't remember if I responded.

She then asked me, "Wanna feel?"

I was like, "Um... I wanna say yes, but are you SURE you're fine with this? I mean, legs are a pretty intimate body type."

She laughed, and was like, "Get out of here, you big silly! Legs are sexual, when? Legs are for walking, they're NOT sexual. So yes, please go right on ahead!"

So I did... and I was like, "Wow, they really are that soft!", and she blushed deep red, and hugged me, saying, "Thank you so much!"

Later on, I was like, "So do you usually have your friends feel your legs, or I'm the only one?"

She was like, "I let all my closest friends feel my legs. It's a sign of affection. Makes me feel like a barrier is broken. And today, we've broken that barrier. Now bring it in will ya." She then hugged me again, tightly.

So yeah uh... I don't know what to make of this. If she's flirting, I will ask her out on a date, I do like her a lot, but... I don't know.

Also, she's 23, I'm 19, if it matters.
Yes.
No.
GirlGuy
3