Girls, Depressed girl best friend said she needs to be alone for a little while?

Anonymous
My girl best friend and I had an argument she also suffers from depression and is under a lot of stress, the argument started after I asked if I had upset her , I asked cuz she was acting down/upset and she just got so upset , I remained calm but she just wouldn't calm down, some of the things she was saying we're completely illogical I could barely find a response, it's just very difficult cuz a day before this she was acting very open and cheerful with me brought me lunch to work and stuff like that, we are extremely close, talk everyday and tell each other we love one another, in fact even after the argument she told me she loves me, now she's not talking to me and I have approached her twice to say hello and ask how she is, she has told me she needs to be alone for a little while, I will respect her wishes , do I let her reach out? Just want her to be ok, last thing I wanted was for her to deal with anymore when she's already battling depression. Thanks for any advice
1