Need ASP Answers. What do I say after I blocked him for 3 months no reason?

Anonymous
So we snapchated a lot things were going well but usualy we talk for 30 min and he ask for pics🙄 well he only wanted to talk this time and we dont talk because i personally think he's a dick because he's on my case about how lazy i am. Well he sarcasticlly ask my age and i told him right out thinking he was serrious and i panicked he's 20 ish im 20 ish (neither of us are near 30 yet) too so its not a big deal but i ignored him for 3 months and I don't know why i keep doing it or what im going to say why I've been ignoring him because i dont really have any reason what should i tell him?(not going to tell him i panicked) need asp so i know what to say when he snapchats me
I was tired?
Just send pic no context🤔?
GirlGuy
21 d
I still want to talk to him its just a urge to ignore and want at the same time he's my crush i still love him (not dating RN) and its just.. unknow to myself why im acting like this
3
3