Girls, Is it possible that she will unblock me sometime in the future?

foxsquirrell
She is basically a self employed girl who lives together with her sister. She got a serious sinus infection apparently, needing antibiotic injections, pills, and intravenous drip. All this she has to pay from her pocket she told me. She is from Ukraine and apparently there the hospitals are rudimentary, and only very basic things are free.
It seems that this put a lot of stress on her, and she blocked me all of a sudden. We were quite close up to Friday, but then all of a sudden I sent her a message Saturday morning offering help and she said that she will solve her own problems and she blocked me just like that. I spend the whole weekend depressed on my bed with tears in my eyes. It is incredibly hard. I can't stand it.
Do you girls imagine that in the circumstances that she blocked me that one day maybe when she is fine she will look back and have a change of heart and contact me again?
Would you do it?
1