Should I be upset at her over this?

Anonymous
So I am in my second year of college and have my own apartment. I share it with my roommate from last year. We’re like the closest people up here to each other and do everything together. I’m 4 hours away from home and she’s only an hour away from hers and has a car so I have to depend on her for that. She takes me wherever I wanna go for the most part. I never ask her to take me many places, it’s just asking to go get food and most of the time she’s down for that anyways. She has social anxiety so sometimes she won’t like being in a place with a lot of people. Sometimes it’s so bad I literally want to slap her because it’s ridiculous and it’s weird because she’s confident and will dance in the middle of a circle at a party but will have anxiety doing something else. She’s rlly nice but has adhd and stuff so she can be a bit much sometimes. Tomorrow I’m flying home for my birthday and I asked her to take me to the airport tomorrow and at first she agreed and was like “wait are there a lot of people there? Because I don’t do well with that stuff” and I told her there weren’t and the airport is small because it is. Then when we got she was like “wait I forgot I have a virtual appointment around that time” I told her I understood but I know she’s lying. I can tell when people are lying and she clearly was. Plus if she had an appointment why would it take her that long to mention it. I’m upset because now I have to pay $10 for an Uber when I’m positive she’s lying. should I be upset?
Should I be upset at her over this?
Add Opinion