If a woman brings up a past negative dating experience to a guy (who likes her). Does that mean she has little or no romantic interest in him?

Anonymous
I learned long ago if a woman volunteers information about a negative past relationship experience or worse talks about other guys she’s interested in that means I’m friendzoned.

Best to cut the conversation off quick and make myself scarce. She’s not attracted to me. Don’t waste any more time on her.

There are exceptions if the conversation was brought up in context (not volunteered). The other exception is we already had sex (but it’s still a very bad sign.)

Women think this is polite way of dropping a hint they aren’t interested to the guy. But it’s disrespectful to assume the guy is okay with being your friendzoned free therapist.

Better to be honest with him early that although you like him as a person you don’t look at him that way. But most women just don’t have the tact and/or class to do this.
Yes very bad sign. Especially if she brings it up without context. Time to leave
No. Sometimes girls say this to a guy they are interested in (they just aren’t thinking about the impression it leaves)
GirlGuy
3
0