Girls, is being sexy and attractive to allure men or for yourself?

Anonymous
There’s one thing I don’t understand. Why is it that girls can find a guy sexy wearing a suit at a wedding or just wearing Nikes, some joggers, and a white tshirt. But a girl will wear the skimpiest outfits and show their cleavage and display it on social media? Girls aren’t dumb y’all know guys think with their dicks, y’all know what gets guys to check. Therefore why act coy and then say I only dress like that for myself. I mean if I had my way I’d wear Classic Jordan 1s, joggers, a vintage tshirt and that may not attract any girl but yet it’s my style. This is an important part I want girls to answer; what happens if there is a change in the way women dress where it shows less skin would you be in favour of that or would you consider that oppressive, think it carefully because it’s not like I want the freedom to walk around in my boxers at the mall where they look like booty shorts :-s
12