Girls, What is going on between this girl and this guy? They argued and he told her something but why did she do this?

Anonymous
This girl and this guy I both know had an argument. He ended up blocking her. She replied to him right away after he blocked her. She sent him text messages asking why he did that. It’s kinda weird to me what’s going on with them both because she doesn’t reply quickly to that guy but she talks to him quickly when he blocks her. Also - she unblocked him pretty quickly and when he asked her to call him if they wanted to start over - she did right away

Whats going on? Does she like him? Are they both into each other? I asked him and it seemed to me like he was because he got really defensive about it. So now I’m asking gag. What’s up? Ty
She likes him
They both like each other
She’s confused but he likes her
Vote C
GirlGuy
1