Do you get misjudged/mislabeled or do you think people see you for who you are?

Sawyerblu
I feel like when people first see me, they assume that I must be stuck up because I don’t talk to a lot of people, but it’s actually just because I’m really shy. I’m not sure how to get around this other than to talk to people, but the dirty faces I get from other girls makes me NOT want to talk to them.

Last night for example: I was minding my own business sitting in a section at a club ~in a mask until we sit down like any restaurant in Texas~ and I couldn’t help but overhear girls talking smack about me thinking I was better than everyone which is most definitely not the case. I took it as a compliment because obviously they felt threatened enough to discuss me, but wtf. I’m seriously the kindest person that you will ever meet, I care about others and the world around me, and I’m full of light and love. So I guess I’m just annoyed.

Anyone else feel like this?
4
1