What do you when your friend gets all the attention when we are out?

Anonymous
My friend gets all the guys when we go out. I don't know if it is because she looks older than me and she dresses like an adult. She sometimes wears revealing clothes, make up and fake hair. She has tattoos, tongue piercings and a face piercing. She also wants to date a rapper. Anyways. It makes me feel ugly and jealous. I feel like I'm not ugly but then I feel like I am. I have been complimented before by guys and female strangers but I dont feel its genuine. My friend also calls her other friend beautiful and not me.
1 mo
Right, on my birthday last year guys kept complementing her boobs and her body. I feel like I am very pretty. Strangers tell me I am all the time and my family tells me all the time. I don't know why she wants me to hate myself. I never do it to her. Maybe because her other friends look more like with the fake weaves and make up. I don't wear that stuff. I'm my natural self everyday. I don't put on shows for nobody.
2
2