She wants Attention but I feel very annoyed, How should I handle this?

Cocochoh
This girl at my job wants my (and others) attention for sake of it. boredom, light conversation, fun, etc. But her topic choices gets me.
- What are you going to fix me?
- she ask questions that gets her a yes or no. ("did you buy such and such you said your going to get?")
- shed talk to one guy and then try include me in her fun little argument.
- she has there number easily, but mine.
-she got a man plus a son by the dude.
"dont have me get (me) on you, you got my back (me)?"
- she only talks to me when no ones around for real.
I dont like, love, or wish to be around her. No im not mad or jealous she's talking with other guys. cause plenty of girls came by do the same. its just that how she does it is annoying as fuck. I dont want to tell her shut the fuck up talking to me, same time she's pushing it.
Its just something about this girl who talk to multiple dudes at your job, gets on nerves when context is she has a whole lot to say to them but with me. she's dumb founded and bit flirty. there's a part of me just says she's using me as entertainment cause im nice and got nothing to offer her for real. other part of me says her social skills of a preteen (she's 37) and guys just eat it up. I wondering how do I go about getting her to back off?
2
3