Do you think it’d be stalkerish of me to ask my old coworker if he could drive me home?

Anonymous
I accidentally wrecked my car cause I was being reckless and wasn’t paying attention and dented my garage and my car. And now it’s sitting in my dads garage and not sure if he’ll fix it anytime soon. Anyway, I mostly take the bus to work which sucks but I’d rather do that and uber. On Sundays the bus I take doesn’t run, and I have no way of getting home on Sundays since I’m off at 6 and all my coworkers are off at 7:30 and my mom is off at 9. And currently I have no money to uber. And my mom and my friends all suggested that I should just ask my old coworker bc he works Sundays and is off at 7, but the thing is I don’t have his number and just think it looks weird showing up at 7 and asking him on the spot if he could give me a ride home, and tell him I wouldn’t ask if I had another way but I don’t. He’s offered to give me a ride before, but always forgets or just doesn’t follow through. Anyway, would it be stalkerish of me to just stop up right when he closes and be like, hi this is random but I really need a ride home, or just to my friends house either way I need a ride and tell him I have gas money for him. I asked all my friends, and my family, even one of my ex’s and they’re all busy or said no so I guess he’s my last resort..
1
0