Girls, Girls why would you stop talking to a guy and act guarded if you like him as a friend?

Marmai
I’m not sure what happened but this girl is suddenly acting distant towards me and acting guarded. I’ve gone up to her and talked to her a few more times and I make her laugh still and made her blush. She also stood there and checked me up and down then ran off afterwards. I feel like something has changed between us. I like her more then a friend but haven’t made a move on her or chased her just still been friendly towards her. I’m not sure if she’s uncomfortable because she can tell or not that I like her? Or that she likes me as well and is nervous. She looks at me often then looks down embarrassed. I don’t want to pressure her if she’s not interested in being just friends or if she’s interested in something more but I’m confused with how she’s acting.
1