Why is it that girls like white guys over black guys?

Anonymous
I’m always embarrassed to talk to my friend group about this topic because I feel like they don’t get what I mean when I’m trying to explain how things never work out for me because of my race, it just got to the point where I had several suicide attempts locking myself in my bathroom being sad for the way I look and just working hard and never seeing the reward or anything more than just a paycheck and a manager position but I’ve been hurt for so long just because it’s me, I’ve even tried therapy several times but never found the answers I’m looking for and more especially they don’t get how my life has been and how girls aren’t attracted to me, and I’m just tired of crying and having the feeling of not feeling hot or sexy or cute to other girls. I just wish girls would look past the looks and see the good I have in me and it just breaks my heart that I have to deal with this in my everyday life I want to go on actual dates where girls are actually interested in me I want to feel like all the hard work in my life someone notices the sacrifice I put my body through is to show I would do the same for girls but in reality they only go for whoever is hottest or more specifically white guys it would be nice to come home from work and actually having a girl ask how my day was helping me forget all my stress and all my struggles and just see that I would do the same for that person, so why is it that girls like white guys over black guys I just need to know the honest answers
Why is it that girls like white guys over black guys?
Add Opinion