Why aren't more experienced women coaching young women how to land a good man?

Why arent more experienced women coaching young women how to land a good man?
I don't see many older women coaching the young women how to detect, reject and get rid of the bad men, who will hurt them or leave them in a bad situation. Or that they encourage making some moves. I don't see them talking about chasing good men or something.

I have only seen it a few times (I recall Ms. Amanda posting such an article before) but coaching for men I have seen on a much larger scale.

Aside from the obvious "Don't date a cheater, a married man, an abuser, the manchild, a racist" I see not much going on. Why is that?
For older women they are in a competition with the young women. If they tell them how to land a good man, the older women have lesser chances to
Why should they? Plenty of simps are feeding women with compliments, free money and attention (and dick pics). They already get the girlfriend benefits without being in a relationship
Women aren't prioritizing love and relationships in general (unlike men)
Vote C
They rely on a general rule of passiveness: If it'll happen, it will happen. If not, then not.
Vote D
Women don't care
Vote E
They already do
Vote F
Other
Vote G
GirlGuy
19
15