Why do some women talk about how they want a "simp" but have the audacity to say they hate men?

Anonymous
Now listen, I've never had a boyfriend and I'm a senior in highschool so maybe I just don't know. I go to all girls school (hell, don't sent your kids to them)... and I've made an observation about most of the girls I know. They all seem to talk about how they want a "simp" boyfriend but at the same time always talk about hating men. They complain about their boyfriends and how when they're together at gatherings, if the boyfriend so much as talks to their friends for a few minutes and not them they just absolutely lose it. They also complain about how their boyfriends are awful, and are always on their asses about absolutely everything. "oh my god, he didn't text me? He must be cheating!" They talk about not being picky, but wanting men to be like 15 inches taller than them, buff, and a simp who literally acts out in desperation for them or it's a deal breaker. Am I the only one who just finds this absolutely odd? I've come across so many females like this... and maybe it's the outpour of modern feminism and how they want like "immasculated men" or something... but I don't know...
5
2