I feel like I am wasting my life away?

Juststrollinagain
Hi
I am 25. I am broke. And I am going to be working at a department store warehouse. Ironically I have acquaintances and friends who are doing well and I have one job interview offer that I have to take an technical exam for. But life has happened. I have been given indefinite time to retest and have a second interview. It's not even the job I really wanted. It is now though because everything else... I don't know what to say I graduated NYC and was doing it on my own and then a bunch of the nasty underground people I never knew about decided to essentially try to ruin my life by even stealing my ID's. And it was very personal although I knew none of them. That's all and essentially they envy people and watch them carefully if they look like they are doing well so i your finances stop or your parents have hardship they just show up and try to torture you everyday and night, no matter where you go and sound off other people. So this job in tech binds me in a 2 year contract and I get to go whereever the company sends me. I guess I have to hope its somewhere with some of my interest in the arts.
And actually I was going to makethe interview and stopped studying as much as I was, because essentially nasty old people all immigrants would ust wait outside and scream at me all day through the window, And then do some sick thing of manipulating your body movements. by the way I have been taking care of myself since I was 17.

So now I slowly study since I have a second chance Because if I make a deadline I will be pyschic attacked more I noticed. I have big dreams and goals and I have NO family or parent help at all (like only in dier situations). I wish I had gotten married when I was 19 or 20 years old instead of this. And then divorced. Instead of this.
I feel like I am wasting my life away?
1
1