Ladies what would you do if a random girl in public kisses your boyfriend in front of you?

CasaNorba
this question revolves around this video below. you probably gonna have to click on it because this site does not support it.

https://redgifs.com/watch/immaterialalivehomalocephale

never in a million years would I thought I see a female exhibit so much jealous aggression as above. I seen prank shows in the past where they had female members of the show do these similar things to prank their victims but never seen any of the female prank victims act with such aggression. they usually reacted with shocked.

One of my ex was a psycho jealous but I couldnt see her do such a thing. whenever she thought I did anything like checked other women out she would usually wait till we were in private and confront me there. this was usually the case with my other male relatives and friends who've been with jealous GFs in the past.
7
3