How to understand her behaviour?

Exotic_Insinuations
I have this female colleague on college, i've known her for years. I used to like her very long time ago before we met, and to check her out until i got to know her (when i have a chance, i do it now too), and i don't know if she was aware of that. When we met, i didn't think of her as a potential girlfriend anymore, yet i always thought she's attractive.

She's been in a relationship for a long time. She's fun, easy going, likes to joke a lot with everyone and talks very much, laughs very often, and also, she's a calm girl, she's not easy or something. She keeps her life pretty much private and she is definetly not promiscous or anything like that. She prefers stable love life.

What is confusing to me is that every time we sit next to each other, we sit in a way our thighs touch. That's not something that happens only recently, it's been happening for years, almost everytime two of us are alone (there are periods when we see ourselves a lot, and there are periods when we see each other once in a very long time).

Last time we saw each other (we didn't see each other for a long time, so she was maybe just glad to see me) , she walked very close to me, the way our shoulders and arms were touching almost all the time. It seeemed to me that if i would move my arms little bit stronger, i could easily touch her butt, that's how close we were. We like to joke with each other, sometimes she used some sexual jokes with me.

I feel a pleasent tension when i'm around her, i find her attractive. But i don't know is it mutual, because she likes to joke with everyone (male and female), and i can't understand that constant physical touch through years. It doesn't seem to me she's that physicaly close with other guys, but maybe i'm wrong.
How to understand her behaviour?
1
1