Why is this girl acting this way?

Anonymous
So i found this girl's youtube channel with just 2.31k followers. She does a beauty or workout channel. She got massive boobs and mostly wears really tight clothes. She has even posted a workout video on how to increase breast size along with its diet meaning that she knows the essence of big boobs. Most of her followers are complete perverts who loves her boobs. All of her instagram posts are flooded with thirst comments of sucking licking asking her to show those boobs all pervy stuff. She had to turn off her youtube video comments. She even repeatedly posts her pics where she projects her boobs really outward that it's the first thing people notice. Before you assume that i am jealous or why i care about others, I have no problem in her showing her boobs or getting thirst comments. At first i admired her guts. But that was before i saw her pics and videos where she's using her boobs to be famous. She then posted a video acting so dumb and saying that she doesn't understand at all why people are acting like this towards her and doesn't see what's wrong with the pic. Does she think people are that dumb?
This is not her
This is not her
Updates:
1 mo
What i mean is why can't she accept that she's using her boobs? She could just stay quiet without acting dumb
Why is this girl acting this way?
Add Opinion