Someone tell me why she acts like for no reason when I’ve never said a word to her before? Why does she act as if I killed her pet? Why does he act?

Anonymous
My ex’s girlfriend (don’t really know her name I’m sorry) every time she sees me and realizes it’s me she will stare me down with this mean look and clenched jaw & cheeks and stares me down until I’m out of sight. (I’m saying if we accidentally bump into each other at a store or somewhere) she will stare me down until I’m nowhere near visible to see anymore.

It doesn’t help when my ex sees me he stares at me and watches me until he gets caught by someone he will look away very quickly and he gets all embarrassed with red face. He will stare after he gets caught again but he will do it very sneakily. He doesn’t talk to me, just stares with no facial expression like he’s dazing off. Whenever someone catches him they tell me he’s staring at my face, not my body for reference.

Anyways, once his girlfriend when she heard my name she was instantly not interested in the conversation everyone was having and gave the person who said my name a nasty look. She for some odd reason said “not pretty” with this disgusted look on her face when my ex’s best friend showed her a picture of me. She has me blocked on Facebook for no reason, also a few other of my family members blocked, please do know, my family doesn’t know who she is besides my ex’s girlfriend.
Updates:
1 mo
HeLP?
Someone tell me why she acts like for no reason when I’ve never said a word to her before? Why does she act as if I killed her pet? Why does he act?
Add Opinion