How come this girl mentioned she bought her boyfriend a pair of tracksuit pants when all I did was speak with her?

Anonymous
Alright. So I went into a clothing store and found these pants and I was asking the sales attendant how they fit. She said they fit snug blah blah then mentioned how she bought her boyfriend a pair of the exact same ones. I was confused and thought it was weird so I did my best to end the conversation and I left. I didn’t buy anything because it freaked me out

why did she feel it was appropriate to tell me that she had a boyfriend? Like I was clearly just being normal

i do think tho some girls do the same thing they accuse guys of - thinking they’re gods gift and that everyone wants them when it’s not true
ty
She misinterpreted you
She was into you but had to deny it
GirlGuy
1
1