Why my female friend want me to text her daily but when I do text her she give me dry replies but get mad when she finds out I text other females?

Anonymous
I have this female friend who wants me to always text her. No matter what she is doing. She wants me to text her and she said she doesn't care if she's busy or not she will reply back and blah blah blah. She either text back 1 word replies (i dont text back i hate those) or closed text replies. Texts where it's hard to reply back to.

But when she finds out i'm texting other women friends (in which she think she should be the only one) she becomes very upset and angry. I gave her a taste of her own medicine snd replied dry and or 1 word texts. She became upset with me and said why i was being mean to her. Blah blah blah. But i don't text her.

I spoke to her about her communication skills compared to my other friend whom she's highly jealous of and she tried to change but jumped back to her old ways. Getting mad because she think i talk to the other girl more than i talk to her and she think this other girl is takung my her spot in my life.

She want me to text her sooo bad but why be dry and or 1 worded texts? I don't mind not texting her. She make it a big deal on me texting her first. She rarely text me first. She rather call but want me to text her.

Why she text dry or 1 worded and get made at me because i don't text her? This is crazy right?
2
1