A Mexican girl is bullying my white butt in Instagram. Should I file a report to her Sacramento university?

CertifiedHandsomity
I meant to say ass in the title, I only said butt in case the modteam gets triggered. LOL.

I am a white male of armenian and jordanian descent and this mexican girl, even though she follows me (she unfollowed me AND followed me again even though she thought I wouldn't notice) and i follow her and she liked one of my posts, went through every single person's comment on her page from a goddamn week ago and liked them besides mine. and replied to some of them, but not to mine. She goes to a college in Sacramento and I wish I could file a report for racism/bullying. I am also the ONLY Arab/Armo guy and the only autistic guy (self described) in her comments section.

People like her, and I've dealt with assholes like her (all Mexicans/Hispanics) in high school, are why I am no longer attracted to mexican girls. Only white girls and (to a lesser extent) black girls.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1
10