What's Wrong With Me?

Anonymous
Hey, so, I need y'alls opinion about something. So, I'm a cisgendered, teenage female. (Nothing against trans people or anything). So, I know this, and I have no interest in being a guy. I'm happy being a girl! But recently, I've started wanting to do something, and I have no idea why. Why do I want to change my appearance from feminine, to androgynous, to masculine, whenever I want? There are prob better ways of wording that, but whatever. So basically, I want to look like a girl some days, and a man the next. But I don't want to BE a man, just look like one. I wouldn't be doing it to trick people, either. I'd go by my female name, use my normal voice, and if people asked, I'd tell them I'm a girl. And when I say look like a guy, I don't just mean wear, like, clothes from the men's aisle. I want to use makeup to make my face more masculine, wear a minimizing bra or binder, and stick a sock in my pants or something. But I only want this some days. Sometimes I want to look like a girl. And sometimes I want to look androgynous. Why do I want this? And yes, I've looked into gender fluidness. Gender fluid (def: denoting or relating to a person who does not identify themselves as having a fixed gender.) does not match, because I don't want to change my gender or stop identifying as female. I just want to look like I'm a he or an it, you know? And I have not done any of this yet, by the way. I haven't told anyone about these urges, either. I know my family would think it's weird. It is weird! I don't know, what should I do? I've looked all over the internet, but I can't find an explanation. Anyway, thanks for listening, and have a nice day.
What's Wrong With Me?
Add Opinion