Girls, Does she like me or does she want to date for other reasons?

Anonymous
She used to like my photos all the time even before I asked her out. I’m not sure if it means anything, but me and a girl used to talk lots a year ago. But she moved away to study. She will be moving back home soon. She used to like my photos all the time like every one. But then stopped, after 6 month of not talking. We spoke again and I asked her out. And she jumped at the chance to come out with me. I said I still liked her she said when she will be home. So I said would be nice to see her she said “fabulous it’s a deal x”.. so I said to let me know when she’s home. She said “hehe okay will do x”. But she has a boyfriend, but I think she not to sure on him because when she return home from study’s they will live to far. But why did she used to like every photo I post. And she eager to date me. But doesn't like my photos I post. Or does it not matter
1