Have you ever watched a series and were surprised that a certain character is similar to your personality?

Anonymous
There was one character that made me hate her so much. She was cunning, manipulative, loves to lie, will be willing to do anything evil to get her crush to love her. She is a lot like me when I was in my teens, but I changed after knowing what it’s like to be treated the same way. Took me years to change for the better. I swear seeing her appeared in certain episodes made me wish there was an episode where everyone knew she was a liar. She lies only when it benefits her, she doesn’t care how much it can hurt others, she falsely accuses her enemy of pushing her down the stairs because she’s against her compulsive lying and is willing to expose her to everyone. She even made it seem like she’s cheating in an exam when it’s not true. She threatens when someone is against her, and she even frames someone. I used to enjoy lying, accusing others, and plotting to hurt any girl whom my crush took an interest in and hurting other people I hate. She was working with the evil villain and hopefully she will lose
0
1