How do I stop overthinking my whole life? I dissect things until I’m too deep in thought? I’m grateful for my life, I just wish I could feel free?

ladybirdxx
The title really says it all.
i’m incredibly grateful for my life, but I’ve realized over the years I don’t *really* enjoy things- even partying, even drinking, I can’t ever reach that “free” state of mind where I’m carefree. I am constantly considering so many things mentally it’s exhausting. They’re not even paranoid thoughts per say, it’s just my brain never shuts up and enjoys the moment. Is this a trait of anxiety? Has anyone ever been like this and changed? How did you do it? I just want to stop being so fucking deep all the time.
6
0