Why does my friend make judgmental comments about the men I date?

Anonymous
I have this friend and I often go to her for advice about guy related things. I always find I get really judgmental comments from her when I try to describe or explain about the guys I go for. Recently I got into a sexual relationship with this guy and I felt like she was shaming me for it even though he was abusive to me all she could say was ‘why did you go to have sex with him then’. I also come from a musical background and went to music college and she keeps saying to me ‘you always go for the feminine looking men and it’s because of your musical background and all guy musicians look feminine’ which I think is really out of context and doesn’t make any sense. The worst part is, she chooses the wrong guys too, because she’s currently in an unhappy relationship but I feel like she deflects this onto me and makes me out to have no awareness when it comes to choosing the right guy.
1
2