I indirectly told her that she was special to me but she just said that I'm just a good friend to her?

Anonymous
We talk and flirt a lot in many aspects of life and have known each other for 3 months now. I wasn't confessing to her, I was just trying to sweet talk to her because she was deeply discouraged because of a problem so I told her that she's special to me in a way even more than my "all time" close friends and that's really the truth I'm not lusting over her or crushing on her it's just pure love for a person without reasons, but she just answered in a cold matter saying that I'm just a good friend to her and nothing more although I didn't even say I loved her or anything. After this, she didn't distance out. she still texts me everyday but she's gone colder like replying late to my texts and just answering with dry texts. What should I do?
18 d
The weird thing is that she sometimes asks me If I'm feeling tight because of something happened. Doesn't she already understand that she cut me off without a reason?
18 d
All the comments are about me just walking away and that’s something I’ll never do. My question is about how I can get her to be natural around me again. She’s not a bad person because she did so many good things to me without a reason or asking for something in return. I think she was so pissed because she thought that I was close to her because I only loved her and lusted over her not because I accepted who she was as a person
1
4