Is it creepy to start a convo w a girl at the gym no matter how much they’re trying to get your attention?

Anonymous
Like my #1 rule going to the gym is to never pick up girls there. I respect their space and don’t want to bother them, same goes w guys cause I’d be annoyed too. But there’s this one girl and I swear she’s trying ode to get my attention but like I feel that any convo started at the gym just seems creepy. I was considering talking to her at the end of the workout but I didn’t see her when I left.

What she does is she occasionally walks by me extremely close when there’s an open space, she literally uses a cable machine right next to me and proceeds to do the same workout as I was doing (could be a coincidence), looks at me a lot, and other things. All of this could be in my head, but again no one had ever done this except this girl
3
3