He called me a... so im ignoring him and I think I need to think?

Juststrollinagain
So he called me a pig after i sent a stomach photo where i look fitter than I had been :/

He just sent a pig emoji but I was so upset that I even cried. He prior to that sent me crotch shots. Ikr, but I wanted to show my stomache since I worked out.

So isn't that tacky?
I don't know I wrote some things, he knows im struggling hasn't tried to help me get into a better place and doesn't realize the extent of how I've been hurt and assumes i am out for money.

I feel bad for him. Because I think I have been through much worse than other women he has spoken too and I am in a worst place so i dont know if he can fathom what to do. So I am angrier.

I don't know he stopped answering my calls, and I didn't leave room for him to talk messaging I am not sure why I talked so much. I don't know.
So yeah opinions?
If had not had so many people and spirits trying to tear me down I think I would be just fine.
2
1