Why do girls feel so offended when men complain about how hard it is to date?

jabariw18
Generally speaking, I get rejected a lot. As in, like 99% of everyone I ask out. Excuses are usually friendzone, "I'm not looking for anything right now" or they are taken. Others are ones are usually things like age, race, height, job, among other even more trivial things. It's easy to assume that I'm the problem but as far as I know and based on feedback from everyone I asked, there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. I'm just "not their type" or one of the various reasons above. On top of this, girls get so upset and offended when I tell them how hard it is to fine a date. Like some will literally get angry but most will get annoyed and/or stop responding. In more extreme cases they'll start insulting me and making me out to be a a terrible person for feeling that way. Why does it bother you girls so much?
0
1