What does this all mean when a girl sends mixed signals?

Somoneelse
I have contact with a great girl I met on Twitter. We talk quite a lot but there are some things i notice.
I'm always the person who text first. I think she sends mixed signals. For instance she tweeted about wanting to date and organise something sweet/cute. So we talked about it in private messages and we both agreed on some nice idea's or concepts. But when I initiated the idea to do that concept together. She kinda backed off by saying if I don't live too far away for it. Since I live at the other side of our country (Netherlands) Furthermore she looks like to act interested when we text each other and laugh when I joke about stuff. Also when I found a mini dino in a toy store. (since her nickname has something to do with mini-dino's) She said I can sent it to her by mail. But she never continued about this when I asked how she wants to recieve the dino.
So to ask to you guys and girls. Am I just reading signals wrongly or is it something else? Sorry by the way if its in the wrong section. This is my first post ever.
2
3