Any advice such as dealing with bullies and cruel people when I feel like I am an extreme empath & I am a self-sabateur?

Anonymous
I feel like I am an extreme empath & i am a self-sabateur.
Maybe thats worded wrong. I mean that:

1. I am an extreme empath. When I have to see the face of a toxic bully whom I cut off from my life, I see/feel their embarasment/other feelings and want to offer them back into my life because I feel bad about how they feel.

I also can easily sense my bullies' emotions and identify with them to an extent, to the extent that i take actions and speak words that express that i put them before me in value and their life journey and emotions in value above my own.

Its so hard to look in someone's face and not feel or sense what they feel, strongly and want to do something about it. I forget i exist in those moments when I am around another person. There are many regularly occurring incidents in my life where i realize this is exactly whats happening: i cease to exist but as a conduit of affection, and a pillar of support for the person in front of me. They dont have to say anything. I see and feel them. Their confessions or words are not necessary. Empathy is visceral and immediate for me. It is as real as breathing air.

2. I self-sabotage... I think this was described above.
4
1