Is she talking about me with her friends? Why if she doesn't want me?

i22on
There is a girl I like and she know it but she told me that she doesn't want anything now...

I think that her best friend (girl) knows that I like this girl. One time, she said that we (me and my girl) need to do something together. Also she push me to give my girl hand when we walked down the street.

I commented one of her posts with some joke and her friend (male) started conversation with girl and me in that post.
Second time, this girl tagged me on some post and he liked my comment on this post.
Also, I complimented her picture and he (her male friend) again liked my comment.

Is it possible that this girl talks with her friends about me? And that is why her friends interacted with me through comments. What do you think? Is this meaning anything?

I am confused because her friends interacts with me in that way. Why would she talked about me? I would never told anything to my friends about someone if I don't like that person.
11 d
...
0
1