When women say, "I want to be treated like an equal," does that usually mean "I want you to do what I say"?

Anonymous
So one of my exes wanted to "go on a break" I said I didn't want to, she broke up with me saying "I didn't treat her as an equal" for not giving her what she wants.

One of my friends exes broke up with him because during the lockdown he lost his job, and he told her if she wanted to go out she would have to pay until he got his job back. She broke up with him saying he "didn't treat her like an equal."

Another buddy of mine was dumped after he didn't want a certain type of curtians in their appartment, she said that "wasn't treating her like an equal".

Yes, I know not all women are like this, but it seems to me that more often than not when a woman says "I want to be treated like an equal" she means "Do what I say or else!"
Yes Typically
No Typically
GirlGuy
7
14