She gifted me my own gift back, am I wrong to be annoyed?

Anonymous
My friend has her birthday in November, so I gave her a calendar for the 24 days of Christmas from a beauty supply shop, with nail polish, lipgloss, eyeliner, rouge, highlighter, etc. Not the cheap cheap ones, I bought it because she always buys stuff like that and of course I told her if you don't like it you can always take it back, it was her gift.

But instead she just opened everything, gave me 25 % of it and our friend the other 25 %. I am like just take it back instead of giving me my own stuff back, it annoyed me so I just threw it out, I can buy things for myself and don't want things I bought back, it annoys me because I feel she is wasting my money. I told her you can take it back, and like that she would be able to get exactly what she wanted. Instead she is gifting me with my own money.

Am I total selfish asshole to be annoyed?
3
0