Why do badass ladies act sweet and submissive to their man in private?

Most of you know me as the asshole who posts controversial MyTakes about dating women. What most of you don't know is most of my significant relationships (not FWBs) are with strong, vocal, feminist, independent women.

I am talking about the girls with the resting bitch face. The ones who are very opinionated. The ones that other women sometimes are intimidated by and don't like. The women who believe they don't need a man's help and are ambitious or career oriented.

I like these ladies. :)

The weird thing is that when we start having sex and the whole relationship phase begins they all of a sudden become sweet in private. Sure, when you go out in public with other people she is back to being a badass. But then when you are home with them and the door closes she is all over me, calling me "Baby", kissing me, wanting to cuddle, having a younger voice inflection, expressing insecurities, asking for help.

What's up with this? Why do these "tough" girls become softies when alone with their man?

With this current girl I have been seeing I have been jokingly calling her "Turtle". "Hey Turtle". that kinda thing. Because she's outwardly a different person than in private.
What's up with that? What's going on?
2
1