What does it mean when a girl waits to respond to a DM on social media?

eightonefive
There's someone that i'm interested in that I've been DM'ing on Instagram but she takes a day or two to get back to me at times!

She will normally open the message and look at it within an hour and then she will respond to me later the next day or day after. I totally understand that not everyone can be by their phone 24/7 but sometimes she will post a story or photo on her Insta within that time period so I know that she's on her phone! Maybe she just doesn't feel like replying at the moment or is busy?

When she responds she double taps "hearts" all my messages and responds and seems interested! She also follows me back as well and actively likes my photos that I post so it doesn't seem like she's disinterested in me otherwise she wouldn't follow me back or like my photos. I'm somewhat confused! Any suggestions?
24 d
Anyone else? :)
1
2