Should I reach out and apologize to this girl?

Anonymous
A few years ago, there was this girl in my office. She was awkward, worked a low paying position, and wore cheap clothing (at least compared to the rest of the people at the company making six-figures). She didn’t have a car, so she rode the bus to work. She struggled with anxiety and depression, so at times she looked sad and she drank a lot. But she was very nice and funny and she really liked me. To look cool in front of my colleagues I kind of lead her on and flirted with her and would make fun of her behind her back with my colleagues. I would flirt with her then friendzone her and flaunt my relationship with my now wife in her face. Meanwhile, I was in a relationship with the woman I ended up marrying.

Eventually, the girl had an emotional breakdown and left the company. According to colleagues that still keep in contact with her, she’s doing a lot better. After being counseled, she’s happily been in a relationship for almost a year and has a pretty good job.

After realizing what I’d done and how much I hurt that girl, I stopped cheating and flirting with other women and strengthened my relationship with my then girlfriend and married her. My daughter is now around the same age as the girl and I would never want her to go through something like that. I’ve completely distanced myself from those friends/colleagues that I used to have. I have now been married for going on two years now, but I’m still haunted by what I did. I think about what I did everyday and regret it deeply. I regularly keep tabs on how this girl is doing just because I want to see her happy given what happened.

I really want to reach out to her to apologize for everything, but I’m blocked on social media and she’s changed her number. Honestly, I’m afraid of
how she would react. It’s been a couple of years and I don’t know if she still harbors resentment toward me.
4
4