How can I stand up for myself when I am being made into a villain because somebody used me to cheat on their girlfriend and I didn’t know?

Anonymous
I was just informed by a friend who knows my ex boyfriends sibling group that many of his family members were aware of him being a player and aware of him having a girlfriend before meeting me. All of his siblings encouraged him to stop cheating on his girlfriend with me and be faithful to her. Only one of his siblings (his older brother) had actually had more than one conversation with me, had actually gotten to know me a little and was able to suspect that I as unaware and unwillingly involved with what was going on. But all of his other siblings just told him to just leave me alone because he was apparently using me for sex. I was so heartbroken to actually know that he admitted it out loud to other people. It’s already so humiliating that I suspected it when he ghosted me after a year, after he took my virginity and pretended to be in love with me-but to know that he told other people something that he didn’t have the decency to tell me the truth even though I was the one involved. He just kept on pretending until the bitter end. It hurt because I felt disregarded in every aspect. Nobody cared about how it would make me feel that I was being used and I feel bad for everybody who got hurt but I feel like I was made into a villain by default because they didn’t want to admit that their brother was capable of being manipulative. Like I guess because I look good they took it as if I tempted or seduced him when actually he is the one who played with my head and pursued me while he was in a relationship in the first place-something that I didn’t know about until a year later. And when my friend asked about me she said that they didn’t like me because what HE was doing was wrong. Despite the fact that I didn’t know, that I was being used, being played, that I was more than his sex toy, and treating him good was always perceived by them as me trying to “steal” him from another girl that I didn’t even know existed.
0
1