My crush called me "queen" in a conversation (I'm 17M, she's 17F), is she trying to imply anything?

Anonymous
Basically I've been snapping a really cute girl from school for a few days now, and it's been going really well. I've never talked to her irl, but we have a few mutual friends, and I've had a good time getting to know her since I know we have things in common. I've experimented flirting with her a little bit and she's received it pretty well, and we have somewhat of a banter now. She's even started sending me videos or herself talking/reacting to what I say as opposed to normally sending walls of text back and forth, which I take as a pretty good sign, since she's opened up to me a bit and is comfortable actually talking.

The other day when I brought up the topic of sleep schedules, I explained why I disappear now and then at night. Pretty much I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule for school, and I've been doing a lot better recently in that area since I'm getting a consistent 10+ hours of sleep. She replied back saying "ok queen" with a smile.

I've heard that nicknames/the way people address you can depict a lot about what they think you as. Now I don't know her irl like I said so I don't know if she does this with a lot of people, and obviously I'm a guy, so I'm confused. Really hope she's not friend zoning me lmao.
2
1