Why a lot of women idolize Audrey Hepburn and actually "self brag" if they think they look like her?

Anonymous
I love vintage movies, clothing, and styles. Yet I'm don't idolize the stars from older times. I see them as humans who were gifted, had some exposure and opportunities combined with their talents that probably intertwined in their favor. I'm not saying they weren't talented, just that I see them very like.. humans?
Anyway, I've noticed not only online, but also in real live life, there are women who "brag" about how they are much alike in their appearance as Audrey Hepburn.
I even had a classmate who mentioned that one of her "ex" gave her a gift based on how much "similarity" they had. I find this weird a bit pathetic. Maybe I'm being too judgmental, yes maybe I am. I get it, sometimes you get inspired by people. But to what point?

Really, I'm genuinely curious, what's the allure, gain, or status of "self comparing" or emulating "Audrey Hepburn.

And Yes I've read her biography, her kindness core values, and humanism contributions as well as a fashion icon with Dior. But again.. you can appreciate people and give them grace without necessarily "molding yourself into them".
I'd like to hear from outer views.
Why a lot of women idolize Audrey Hepburn and actually "self brag" if they think they look like her?
Add Opinion