Are there a decent amount of women who are okay or perhaps may even like not being strong and independent?

crmoore
Or are the only two predominant types of women in this regard happy being strong/independent, and discontent being non-strong/dependent?
8 d
User MountAverage seems to find it appropriate to defame someone (unfoundedly) and then block them, leaving them unable to defend their character. So I will provide my response here in these two updates in an attempt to minimize the the misrepresentation he may have imposed on third-party onlookers.

"Aside from unfounded assumptions, I have no idea where you got those ideas. And I find it very troubling that you'd suggest that, and I encourage you to quote me stating or indicating such."
8 d
"As for any third-party who may be viewing this conversation, and subsequently passing judgement on my character, I implore you to actually read my other comments, as what he claims they are is not a remotely accurate depiction, and I assure you he wouldn't be able to quote me stating or indicating that I want to manipulate or emotionally abuse anyone let alone a romantic interest, so this conversation alone will accurately depicting the content of my character."
19
18