Have you ever known a guy that appears to be good with women but is actually isn't?

Before I ask this question I just wanna say I'm not trying to ibe conceited at all. I'm just going by what my friends keep telling me.

A lot of my friends keep telling me how they think I'm really good with women and how I'm a ladies man etc. Yes it's true that I know a lot of girls and some of them appear to be interested in me but the honest truth is that I'm actually really shy around girls. But nobody sees that. They just see me surrounded by girls and having fun with them and dancing with them and stuff and all of a sudden everyone keeps calling me a pimp. They just keep saying ''You're a major pimp'' or ''All the ladies love you'' or something to that effect. But it's not true at all.

I'm 22 and haven't even been on a date, let alone have a girlfriend before and I'm still a virgin. So obviously that shows how shy I am around girls. And I have very low self-esteem too.

Is it actually possible for a shy guy to appear to be good with women?

Again, I'm not trying to sound arrogant or conceited or anything.
1
3