Girls, How come these girls that work in this supermarket keep looking at this guy?

Anonymous
I work with them and whenever this guy comes in they all look at him. There’s like three of them. They find where he is and start looking at him. One of them even makes excuses to go do tasks to be near him. So if she’s say at registers she helps someone in the bakery area if he’s there. When he looks at them they go to hide like sometimes lol like one of them does it even under the register. One of them stares at him and doesn’t smile. What gives? Why do they do this to him? The one that stares but doesn’t smile served him and she was super super nice to him

He’s a nice guy in my view but I don’t get what’s going on. I asked one of the girls and they were like oh it’s nothing don’t worry. But what is it? Thanks
They all like him
Think he’s hot
Some like him
Vote C
They just adore him for some reason
Vote D
Shy and curious
Vote E
GirlGuy
1