I tripped but did I really figure out women?

Vetis
I started losing control of what i wanted to think and say, and my logic was quickly out of the picture.

The world was more vivid, i saw a picture of an owl and stopped and said "I like that owl. Now i know what my mom means when she says that [she likes something and stares at it]."

I rubbed my ear and said "God that feels amazing". I took a bite of a cookie and it exploded in my mouth. I looked at my hands and they were perfectly colored, i looked at my face and it was even more amazing looking than usual.

Context was everything. How i dressed changed my mood. I know what wearing makeup for yourself means now. Logically, i could never understand what that meant.

I was extremely manic, i typed 60 words a minute for two hours straight. Just typing on notepad was, surreal. Getting up and exploring the world seemed so scary. Being around strangers would have frightened me beyond a rational explanation for being scared.

I needed to agree with someone. I couldnt trust myself, i kept saying "thats my opinion. I need a witness". I needed to be told what to do, i needed to be regulated. Then i realized that men must "abuse" women, because in their emotional states they literal dont know what they want, they want to be under someones control though. Is this true?
Cool story but thats just your opinion
I kinda agree
GirlGuy
1
2