Would you move out of where you live just because the people there are prude and are never available for your sexual needs?

CasaNorba
where I'm originally from Dominican Republic casual sex is a little more accepted than here in America. down there most women understand that one night of sex is not a precursor to a relationship so they dont tend to be as clingy as women here where I live in New England are after a one night stand.

down there you can go to any social venues and pick a girl up and if she thinks you are hot then she's coming home with you and will not mind being your partner in crime in the party world, unlike here where women are not just shallow picky as fuck but will always have ulterior motives when they do finally let you in between their legs for just one night.

till then every time I talk about this with family members, other acquaintances I run into whenever I travel outside or chat with folks outside New England they always tell me how bad they feel for me because they're getting lots of action in bed except me. the convos I have with them always end up with them asking why won't I just move out of New England?

but I always wondered if it really is actually better elsewhere? or better yet is this really an actual legit reason to move out?
Yes, having a sex life is a necessity to me
I can care less about having a sex life
GirlGuy
2
3