This girl confuses me?

Socialist
Hey all,
I have this friend, she is great and I have feelings for her. I've told her that a long time ago but she didn't feel the same way and we remained friends.
Lately we kinda stopped talking for a while until this weekend. She messaged me if I would like to take a drink with her and some friends. I accepted and it was fun. Later after a couple of beers she wanted to kiss me (because I've never kissed before). Weirdly I kissed her.
Later on our way back home she asked me if I still had feelings for her. I said that I didn't (still do, but I wouldn't want it to get uncomfortable). So we just moved on.

I don't know what to do. I mean, I don't really know why she invited me and why she wanted to kiss me.
What should I do?
7 d
I've just asked her out for a run. She's sleeping so I won't a reply right away. I will then tell her how I feel. I'll keep y'all posted! Thanks for the help!
6 d
So I told her I liked her, asked her why she kissed me and if she likes me.
She said that she invited me because we hadn't talked in a while, she kissed me because she was drunk and her answer on why she asked me if I still had feelings for her is, because she didn't want to disappoint me.
So no luck on this end. Hope you'll get better! Talk to y'all later! re-state://background_color_rgba (0, 0, 0, 0), font_color_rgb (0, 0, 0), justifyLeft
This girl confuses me?
4
1